Connect with your customers on their schedule
Automate your business and be available 24×7
Business Use Cases
Chatbots can automate up to 70% of customer service, sales, and advisory interactions and can be deployed across platforms in many languages.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a chatbot? Chatbots are intelligent computer programs that enable human-like responses to customer questions instantly. This leads to increased sales and improved customer service.
- Gartner predicts by the year 2020, 85% of all customer interactions will no longer require human customer service. This is 3 years away! (https://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3858564)
- To cut costs. A chatbot is less than 1 customer service agent’s annual salary yet it typically assists with 60-75% of customer requests.
- To improve Customer Satisfaction! Chatbots respond to questions instantly. They also work via applications most clients already use daily such as Facebook Messenger, Wechat skype, web interfaces, etc.
- It’s infinitely scalable! It’s always on. It never takes breaks, and never gets tired. So, you can be assured of getting the same level of service 24/7. It’s the power of an army of customer service agents. While 1 human agent can only chat with maybe 3 customers simultaneously, a chatbot can speak with an infinite number of customers all at once!
- It has Multilanguage capability.
- It’s easy to manage. No need to create benefits packages, sales commissions, manage break schedules etc. The chatbot is low maintenance. Turn it on, and it goes, forever!
- It has humanized interactions. Thanks to Natural Language Processing (NLP) powered by AI, chatbots can interact with you in the same way a human service representative would, in some cases, might even outshine their human counterparts in terms of accuracy and problem-solving capability.
- As a business owner, you know the best way to answer customer queries to produce maximum satisfaction and sales. Our chatbots will always provide the exact answers that you know produce best results.
- The Sky is the limit! Essentially, with the right chatbot design, they can do anything they are programmed to do with bank grade network security. Zumata’s AI chatbots can answer frequently asked questions, process sales and even upsell customers! They integrate into your preferred system, FB messenger, WeChat, Skype, web applications, your personal website, etc. You dream it, they do it!
- Chatbots can be deployed on messenger platforms such as Facebook messenger, WeChat, Slack, Whatsapp, Telegram, Skype, web applications or your own website etc.
- Zumata’s conversational chatbots use artificial intelligence to read, listen, and understand your customer requirements and match them with the best products, services, or provide them with the information they are looking for instantly, 24/7. Our cutting-edge research and development in the field of natural language understanding, tone analysis and image recognition help companies create A.I. systems that automate task execution while improving the customer experience.
- Our chatbots make great fit in the hospitality, finance, travel, insurance, and retail industries. Of course, any industry where you utilise customer service and sales representatives are a great industry to utilize Zumata’s AI assisted chatbots.
- Zumata’s AI Chatbot technology is the only chatbot endorsed by the Singapore Tourism Board. The Singaporean government is awarding business’s a grant of up to 70% of the value of our chatbots for qualified companies.
- For more information on if your company qualifies, refer to these links:
- Yes! The chatbots can utilise multiple language options with the right chatbot design.
- Implementation and finalisation of the project typically ranges between 10 – 16 weeks depending on the breadth and scope of the project.
- The cornerstones of our product differentiation are the high network security, Zumata’s cutting-edge R&D in natural language understanding, tone analysis and image recognition that is propelling the company to market leader status in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Projects generally range between $25K – $35k. The price is determined by the breadth, scope and complexity of the service rendered. Extensive capabilities, multiple languages, implementations in multiple platforms can all cause the price to fluctuate. For a more detailed answer, it is best for Zumata to gain a list of services needed to better shape a project price proposal. Zumata does have a payment plan that would help accommodate each client’s individual needs.
- We conduct continuous maintenance on our systems to increase security, enhance chatbot performance, improve chatbot natural language ability, updating software versions and occasionally squashing software bugs.
- All client information is privately stored on the cloud on servers in Singapore. We make use of a web view form to prevent private information from spreading outside of our own private servers, afterwards we purge the information. We conduct regular penetration tests and continuous updates to our systems to prevent any negative outcome.
- Zumata collects data only for the purpose of the bot, booking accommodations, purchasing an item etc. This data is not disclosed to any other organization or individual. We also never ask the user for sensitive info within the chat messages themselves, only via web form. Whatever program the chatbot is downloaded onto never gets a log of your sensitive info.
- Once the client’s chatbot has been purchased and implemented, the client will have access to a web application that tracks the day to day message counts, number of users, if they are new or repeat users, revenue created through the chatbot and number of transactions placed through the chatbot.
- Zumata’s cutting-edge R&D in natural language understanding and tone analysis plays a pivotal role in communication and understanding customer frustration. It allows the bot to know the moment when they should be seamlessly transitioned to a live agent.
- There is no limit to the amount of FAQ’s a chatbot can be programmed to answer with the correct chatbot design.
Typical uses for chatbots include, but are not limited to:
Hospitality Industry – Answering FAQ’s, booking rooms, setting up vacation packages, requesting room cleanings, ordering room service, requesting room supplies, giving info on local attractions and booking tickets to these places of interest and any other typical concierge services.
Food and Beverage Industry – Answering FAQ’s, placing orders, understanding customer food preferences and making recommendations / cross selling of products.
Retail Industry – Answering FAQ’s, providing product information, placing orders, informing of special promotions, managing customer loyalty programs, understanding customer needs and offering related products.
Insurance Industry – Answering FAQ’s, informing insurance plan options, providing product comparisons and booking insurance plans.
Some of Our satisfied clients
Connect with us
Build a smart chatbot for your business today