It is a great honour for Zumata to be selected by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) as the only Chatbot Technology Provider with solutions supported through Tourism Innovation Challenge for Travel Agents 2017.
“To expedite travel agents’ adoption of technology, STB will develop a green lane where a set of solutions will be identified and prequalified for funding approval, allowing interested travel agents to adopt technology easily. Supported solutions may include basic systems that support travel agents in making quotations and reservations, managing tour operations and simplifying backend processes… These solutions, including the use of chatbots to improve the customer experience, and harnessing data analytics to identify customer preferences, emerged successful from the Challenge, and were given grant support by STB to develop pilot solutions for eight travel agencies…”
Zumata AI Conversational Chatbot solutions covered the following:
1) Travel Buddy
- Recommendation and customization Travel Packages
- Purchase of Travel Package
- Get instant reply to travel enquiries 24×7
- Access itinerary on the go
- Receive the latest information on weather, currency and attractions/events at destination, and more
2) Ticketing Chatbot
- Browse and get flight quotations
- Purchase of flight tickets
- Get instant reply to ticketing enquiries 24×7
- Receive the latest information on weather, currency and flight status, and more
These solutions have been identified by STB as eligible to be considered under the Business Improvement Fund (BIF) grant.